Fake Hacking Program Help!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ramonesrock6903 said:
Under all my post it says im newbie. I am but how do u get up to yuor level. That would be fun. do any of you know how old i am. Im 14. i dont know. just if you were woundering. do u have to be a certain age to be on this form. if there is bye.

I don't think there's an Age Limit; I know someone here who is 13 - it doesn't really matter. You're a Newbie up until 50, become a Junior Member at 50 Posts, you become a Member at 100 Posts, and a Senior Member at 500 Posts (as I may be soon! Hussar!) - I don't think iots ever been thought about beyond that - only Rocker and David have Posted that much and they're the Administrator and a Moderator.

So, 50 Posts and you'll be a Junior Member.

Lord Kalthorn said:
I don't think there's an Age Limit; I know someone here who is 13 - it doesn't really matter. You're a Newbie up until 50, become a Junior Member at 50 Posts, you become a Member at 100 Posts, and a Senior Member at 500 Posts (as I may be soon! Hussar!) - I don't think iots ever been thought about beyond that - only Rocker and David have Posted that much and they're the Administrator and a Moderator.

So, 50 Posts and you'll be a Junior Member.

1000 posts gets you "Guru" ... thats what I had before I became a Moderator. ;)

ramonesrock6903 said:
how do you get to be a moderater. and wat do you do

1. You have to be very nice to the Admin (Dave Lindon)
2. You have to kiss Davids feet.
3. You have to keep bugging Dave to be a moderator until he punches you.

(For anyone who hasn't installed "sarcasm.exe" in there browser, find it and use it)

Nah, I've been here for ages, I'm the second highest poster here, I'm (relatively) sensible, friendly, etc. Plus I know him in person so he kinda knows he can trust me.

LK - I been Mod for a few months now ... just before you came along actually. :)

Lol!

Ah, well, I still can't imagine you as a plain normal user. Were you below or above Dragonjames when you had those discussion with him - from what I could read it seemed as if he was hgiher than you. I don't know.

I find all of this Pre-Kalthorn Computer Forums Stuff really interesting!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol!

Ah, well, I still can't imagine you as a plain normal user. Were you below or above Dragonjames when you had those discussion with him - from what I could read it seemed as if he was hgiher than you. I don't know.

I find all of this Pre-Kalthorn Computer Forums Stuff really interesting!

AT the time, yes, he was higher than me. He and me were offered a Mod position, I didn't accept, and told Dave to give the powers to Highlander_HS who you might have seen. After that, James and Highlander went to Uni/College and didn't have access to the net. James then got a new comp with Internet and hung around for a while. Highlander was then demodded because he couldn't come here anymore. One thing led to another, the forum was going through a slight "dry patch". Dave bought out Blueshadowz and people started coming again. Dave then hired the other owner of Blueshadowz to be a mod. I was slightly pissed about this, considering this new person had one post, wasn't known to any of the regular members or anything ... and Dave gave me a Mod position ... and here I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom