Hackers

Yeah - I much prefer Choppers! But Crackers I suppose makes more sense.

White Hats? Thats a bit wierd? I can't see where that comes from!

David Lindon said:
White hats, black hats, Someone is copying Red Hat!

I doubt that - maybe they called themselves that after Red Hat! After all - I'd imagine most of them either make it or use it!

Oh! Look at this - I was reading the Silmarillian yesterday (almost finished it) and I saw the word Lindon - I shall show you where it comes in:

The Silmarillian said:
Into that Gulf the River Lhun fell by a new course, and it was called therefore the Gulf of Lhun. The country had of old been named Lindon by the Noldor, and this name is bore thereafter; and many of the Eldar still dwelt there, lingering, unwilling yet to foresake Beleriand where they had fought and laboured long. Gil-galad son of Fingon was their king, and with him was Elrond Half-elven, son of Earendil the Mariner and brother of Elros first king of Numenor.

Interesting? Very Very Interesting!

A little story:

A kid named Max in the highschool was starting to hack and he wanted me to teach him. So I asked him what hat he was, he said orange....

Lord Kalthorn said:
I doubt that - maybe they called themselves that after Red Hat! After all - I'd imagine most of them either make it or use it!

Oh! Look at this - I was reading the Silmarillian yesterday (almost finished it) and I saw the word Lindon - I shall show you where it comes in:

Interesting? Very Very Interesting!
Wow!

All hackers should be beaten and tortured. ONLY AND ONLY IF they have INTENTIONALLY (with a motive) broken into a system and/or infected it with a virus/spyware/keylogger/etc.

Back
Top Bottom