Hackers

I would like to point out that there is not a strong enough description of a Hacker in your Poll! To be beaten and tortured is simply not quite enough (although both good ideas); they are a far lower form of life to that, and sould be irradicated from the face of the earth with Flesh Rotting Bacteria that slowly eat them from the inside out. Their testicles and/or ovaries (lets not be sexist about this) should be ripped off with a very strong mans bare hands like in Sharpe's Triumph and Fortress!

Shadow of Death is right but very wrong - they're not cool in anyway; they cause mayhem and caos and should be sorted out as said above. I also disagree that they are intelligent ( as I think I said here: http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?p=10183#post10183)

I am a hacker.. Not all hackers are bad, some may do shit but most of them repair them and tell the administrator on how to prevent it from happening again.

DevilHack said:
I am a hacker.. Not all hackers are bad, some may do shit but most of them repair them and tell the administrator on how to prevent it from happening again.
The good kind called white hats.

Back
Top Bottom