Archive

Lord Kalthorn said:
Well, certainly not where I come from! Oh well - I now I can say that I know someone with the surname Nash!

It's pretty common in USA ... Have you seen A Beautiful Mind? Russel Crowe ... "John Nash" ... the Eddie Murphy movie "Pluto Nash" ... also I think there is a Nash that is a Producer or Director for that Cops series, where cameramen run around with the police while they are making arrests. Also, the imfamous NashVille Tennessee ... I'm sure you've heard of that place ... ;)

I have watched niether of those films, or indeed that Cop thing, but come to think of it I have heard of Nashville. So the History of the Sruname Nash is slighty larger than I originally thought!

Lord Kalthorn said:
I have watched niether of those films, or indeed that Cop thing, but come to think of it I have heard of Nashville. So the History of the Sruname Nash is slighty larger than I originally thought!

BTW, my name is John Nash ... so I got ripped at school about being some mathmatician with issues. :rolleyes: :p

I know this tread is super old, but I just have to say, that time machine thing is really cool:cool: I love it!

Back
Top Bottom