defacing web sites

But they can be employed by companies to test the security of networks so they can fix any holes; making them more secure. That is how they are good.

Well a hacker can be good knowledged or bad tempored.
Good knowledged is somebody who knows what their doing but not to use it evily and be able to share it all with other people around the net.
Bad tempored is somebody who hacks just for the fun of it and wants to be able to have a page that he/she hacked and braggs about putting down or stealing a CC#.
Hackers come in many varieties actually. You just need to find out which one you are.

I am one who explores security holes and exploits them. Once i'm in i'll make sure I have admin access then e-mail the administrator about it and how to fix it.

Exactly! I have previously names; in a different Post, the Hackers which do bad and unpleasant things Choppers - after the fact that that is what comes up when you put Hackers in Word Thesaurus!

Choppers should be anihilated; but I think we are alreasonable people and we all know that that is not going to happened. While there are still people like the Ramonesrock6903 whom we were talking to in another Thread exists - people who believe Chopping to be big and cool - then the utopia of No more Choppers will never be a reality. These people will be impossible to get rid of because of the sheer number of them and human nature.

My name "DevilHack" is just my name because nobody has it, I like it, it shows that i'm a hacker, and that it's pretty original. Some people call themselves "DevilHackers" which I do not like because it shows that their satanists and hack for the devil.

Back
Top Bottom