It strikes me...

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol! Its just me and Rocker again! And its not even dramatically late, is anybody watching 'The American President'? I originally thought it would be dreadfully American-Patriotic (which is totally annoying in American Film, don't you think?) but it isn't; its just interesting.

No i haven't seen it, but I just saw The Last Samurai down the Odeon .... saw someone I never thought I'd see again too. The movie was pretty decent. :)

I wanted to see the Last Samurai, haven't got round to it yet.

The American President was on BBC One and just finished, pretty good actually.

Lord Kalthorn said:
I wanted to see the Last Samurai, haven't got round to it yet.

The American President was on BBC One and just finished, pretty good actually.

I'll be sure to watch it whenever I see it.

As long as you promise you see Scent Of A Woman, and you gotta see The Last Samurai - its pretty good. Bit long though .... the movie started at 8PM and we got out of the place around 10:30PM ... it's a long movie, but could be longer. (Return Of The King for example)

I shall have to see what I can do about that.

2.5 hours too long? I thought Lord of the Rings was a nice time! 2.5 hours is nothing; I'm all up for films doubling their length!

Oh well. I'll not lose any sleep over that. I think you're jealous. Jealous that you have such a crummy av. And Rocker has the same one! :rolleyes:

Lol! Thats a laugh! Yours is pretty silly actually; I much prefer the Windows logo; I just wanted the AMD 64 Logo. I think that shows that Rocker also has taste!

Back
Top Bottom