Just some thread about something

*Runs in* Scent Of a Woman is on ITV2 right now! You HAVE TO WATCH IT. One of the best movies ever. Starring Al Pacino!

*Runs out*

Sounds a bit dodgey to me, I have probably also missed it too! I decided I would change my desk around; and so I watched Star Trek Nemesis while I was doing it (After I moved My Computer about on the desk).

Does anybody else just gett hat urge sometimes that they feel they need a change and they just move everything in their room around?

Lord Kalthorn said:
Sounds a bit dodgey to me, I have probably also missed it too! I decided I would change my desk around; and so I watched Star Trek Nemesis while I was doing it (After I moved My Computer about on the desk).

Does anybody else just gett hat urge sometimes that they feel they need a change and they just move everything in their room around?

Star Trek Nemesis is pretty good, but I have seen better movies. You should have watched SOAW though ... It's one of the best movies ever made. Kinda funny in some parts too.

Just pick it up from any video store. I can't remember that guys name who played Charlie. Try a google for the answer.

Internet Movie Database said:
Internet Movie Database said:
Col. Frank Slade has a very special plan for the weekend. It involves travel, women, good food, fine wine, the tango, chauffeured limousines and a loaded forty-five. And he's bringing Charlie along for the ride.

Plot Outline: A college student needing money agrees to "babysit" a blind man, but the job is not at all what he anticipated.

User Comments: Al Pacino's Date With History.

User Rating: (Here there would be stars) 7.4/10 (12,415 votes)

Cast overview, first billed only: Al Pacino.... Lieutenant Colonel Frank SladeChris O'Donnell.... Charlie SimmsJames Rebhorn.... Mr. TraskGabrielle Anwar.... DonnaPhilip Seymour Hoffman.... George Willis, Jr. (as Philip S. Hoffman)Richard Venture.... W.R. SladeBradley Whitford.... RandyRochelle Oliver.... GretchenMargaret Eginton.... GailTom Riis Farrell.... GarryNicholas Sadler.... Harry HavemeyerTodd Louiso.... Trent PotterMatt Smith.... Jimmy JamesonGene Canfield.... MannyFrances Conroy.... Christine Downes (more)
Runtime: 157 min
Language: English
Color: Color (DeLuxe)
Sound Mix: Dolby SR
Certification: Argentina:13 / Chile:14 / Finland:S / Germany:12 / South Korea:15 (video rating) (cut) / Spain:T / Sweden:11 / UK:15 / USA:R / South Korea:18 (DVD rating)

Back
Top Bottom