Hey, anybody interested in this?

David-Brand said:
Lol, Stop Arguing And Give Me £20 And Then You Get A Nice, Really Cool Hosting Template!

I'd give you £25 for your computer without the Printer. But noo .... :rolleyes:

Lord Kalthorn said:
lol, Yeah, you need a Credit Card

Uh, no .... you don't have to pay for things just through Credit Card anymore. You can pay through Postal Order, Cash, Debit Card, PayPal and Nochex. You don't need to supply ANY of that information to join. :)

Lord Kalthorn said:
You do to sell something, and I think to do that you need to have a Credit Card as proof of age

Why would you need a credit card number if your selling something? Half of the people on Ebay use either Postal Orders or Nochex, and Nochex only requires a Debit Card. A 16 year old can get a Debit card FFS. Legally too.

Nope, you should check - try and seel something on there, you'll see, it'll ask for a credit Card Number if I remmember correctly; if not then I appologise for the inconvinience! But i must leave this place now in search for slumber! Good day!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Nope, you should check - try and seel something on there, you'll see, it'll ask for a credit Card Number if I remmember correctly; if not then I appologise for the inconvinience! But i must leave this place now in search for slumber! Good day!

Well, I'm not planning on selling anything so I wouldn't know ... you commoners and your pathetic crave for sleep. Pettooee. :D

Back
Top Bottom