Beware of WINDOWS XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
bosbo said:
Windows XP is by far the best OS Microsoft has released to date, (although Longhorn will be 10 times Better)

If anyone has problems with the activation on XP let me know and I will send you a copy of the gold code which does not require activation.

Granted XP had problems, but we (programmers at Microsoft have worked them out).

Cool, I aspire to work at Microsoft! Longhorn! Wow, don't get me started! I don't like to swear but Fuck does that look blooming fabulous! Have you got any ideas about Blackcomb or is that just in the planning at the moment?

Come to think of it, a Gold Code would come in handy if you wouldn't mind e-mailing it (I'm going to regret this, but TiberiusKalthorn@msn.com)

What did you do to work at Microsoft? I know that a 2:1 is needed, and I plan Computer Science (makes sense), but a 2:1 won't be too hard.

What the Devil!

novartic said:
well im @ collage and iv just fin doing a bit on assembler i might be able to help!

My god man! Type properly! You're not in Text Message Land, where the Grammatical Constants of the Universe have no meaning! Its a bloody Computer Forum! There are some standards! You're breaking the Laws of Grammar right down the middle! :mad:

From what I've found out it would appear Bosbo has gone! Damn! I fel so young when I look on the members list - all you people on here for just under a year; and then there me, on here for 2 months!

hey all lets brag bout our specs!

winblows xp pro 2001 (before it was released)
^^ forced to use cuz my integrated video was designed to work only with microsuxx

amd athlon xp 1.73 ghz no idea what no. i think 2300+
160 mb memory
120 gb hd
s3 prosavage integrated 32 mb video
cd rw 52x32x52
4 usb 1 ethernet
1 mouse port, one keyboard port
one vga in port
one serial port
one agp slot
3 pci slots
1 power button