meta search engine

meadam

Solid State Member
wounder if anyone can help,...getting furiously frustrated with a piece of coursework for my internet computing degree. doing a group project which is supposed to consist of 5 members but now it's only me. the task is to program a SIMPLE meta search engine, not really sure where to start, i have not had much experience with programming and need to be pointed in the right direction, i apreciate and thank in advance for anybody who can help. geting quite worried as it takes up a big percentage of my degree. java is the language have to use, first time i've used a forum for this type of query

java script,

thanks for pointing me in the right direction but can't seem to find any meta search engine examples, anyone know how to program an input field summation or a imediate check box summation using java script, i apreciate that this is ment to be quite simple but everyone has to start somewhere.

thanks in advance

sorry, also when i follow a link seems to come up with no info. just loads of white space

i'm re designing a marking form using html css and java script, one of the point on the form says input field summation, i think i need to add a small line of code to recognise the check box has been checked, by the way this is seperate to the meta search engine.

Marking Form for CC213 Assignment 1
Student name:
Email:
Use of (D)HTML/CSS (10% for each point)
check-boxes aligned
highlighting of hyperlinks on mouse-over
tabular layout
appropriate CSS styling
Use of JavaScript (10% for each point)
input field summation
immediate check-box summation
form submission on submit button
Server-side Submission (JSP or Servlet) (10% each)
echoes values back to client
saves values to file
Overall bonus (general code quality etc) (10%)
General comments

Total:

this is the marking form,.......

does that help????
apreciate your time

Back
Top Bottom