Which browser?

Xinam

In Runtime
Just wondered which browser you all use? Internet Explorer 6 is my default, but today I downloaded Opera 7.23 and Netscape 7.1, just to try them out and was pleasantly suprised by the Opera browser. I think i'll use this from now on.

What about everyone else?

You'll note AOL is not on the poll, because the AOL 'browser' is a load of cack! :D

I have always used Netscape personally, as because IE is so popular, unscrupulous people spend there time finding security vulnerabilities.

Sadly Netscape doesn't seem to be able to play the game at the same level any longer and so I feel that sometime in the near future I will have to go with IE.

Rocker said:
Mozilla and IE ... though i wanna try out Opera aswell. :)

I just tried Opera and am using it now ... i cant say im overly impressed - its ok, but that damn banner uptop is really pissing me off, and i've only had this for 5 minutes. Its relatively fast ... seems a little faster than Mozilla. But like i said ... that damn banner is the most annoying part of it. And now way am i going to pay for it. :rolleyes:

I like the look of it though - pretty impressive.

Yeah, that banner is quite annoying, but you kind of get used to it after a while.

Xinam said:
Yeah, that banner is quite annoying, but you kind of get used to it after a while.

Its slightly distracting, since in the corner of your eye, your always gonna see "BUY OPERA AND REMOVE THIS BANNER!!!" ... Grrr.

Dave - is Lynx any good? Im gonna download Netscape too ... but i never thought id have 4/5 diff browsers on my computer. O_O

Back
Top Bottom