Political Thread

This delves down into the pits of reasoning - Capitalism or Centralism? Capitalism rules by Business Structure, sound yes but it is enevitably going to want to draw more money into it. Centralism rules by Councils (Touchet, Council in Russian is Soviet, but Centralism is not Communism!) and the Councils do not want money, as there is no money.

I think a thread should be opened as to this very question, which I have done - it is here! - I realise this is a Computer Forum; but we are all Nerd-Kind or Linux-Folk (or god forbid Mac-Freaks) here and therefore we are among a group of most intelligent people on the planet. I think it would be interesting to bring this into discussion!

I like the idea of the centralism more. Do a search, you will find we have had many political discussion, maybe you can bring some back to life.

I shall have to, or at least read them, but I live in a little town - and I yearn for intelligent political discussion! I havebeen pondering the idea of writing an Essay on Centralism; now I shall have to try

go right wing!
Have you read the papers today?
Council tax to rise. It has doubel since 1997 since Labour got in. We need the conservatives back.

Two simple phrases of each Two Words for you as to the Conservatives:

Margaret Thatcher
and
Miner Strike

It is true that the Trade Unions (curse their names) were pushing too far, but it was stupid to take them on. Oh! Yey! They won! But they didn't, no Sir. E Bob, Britain lost that due to their pig-headedness. Winning would have been to keep at the same levels and keep the miners; but to loose the miners - a great economic part of Britain - has crippled us almost perminantly I would imagine.

Back
Top Bottom