Where is everybody

Rocker said:
Nope, a reasonable number of us are british. :)

Well, good, I don't not like Americans, but they do tend to get on my nerves with the way they look at things and their general 'Extreme-Capitalist' ways

The only thing i have against Americans is there "great" choice of president ... but i wont get into that ;)

but u goota see in perspective it aint so bad compared to say umm
bill gates bieng elcted

pasty said:
but u goota see in perspective it aint so bad compared to say umm
bill gates bieng elcted

But would Bill Gates go and kill thousands of Iraqis to get Oil? And then have the balls to say " I did it to free the people of Iraq "?

I dont think so. But Bill Gates would be pretty entertaining i suppose. ;)

By golly! If he does that, then he should be Leader of the World! And we would all declare our love from the roof tops and the great nation of microsoft would reign for a Million Years.

Which brings me to another thing, why should a leader be called a President? or a Prime Minister? or a Chancellor? Why not a King, or Emperor, or even ArchDuke? Are we all saying that practically every country in the world is a business? Do we want to be ruled by a business or by rulers?

This delves down into the pits of reasoning - Capitalism or Centralism? Capitalism rules by Business Structure, sound yes but it is enevitably going to want to draw more money into it. Centralism rules by Councils (Touchet, Council in Russian is Soviet, but Centralism is not Communism!) and the Councils do not want money, as there is no money.

I think a thread should be opened as to this very question, which I have done - http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=735 - I realise this is a Computer Forum; but we are all Nerd-Kind or Linux-Folk (or god forbid Mac-Freaks) here and therefore we are among a group of most intelligent people on the planet. I think it would be interesting to bring this into discussion!

He would be like saddam, and monitor everything we say through our PCs and xp would be sending all our emails and MSN chats so he would have people taken away for talking about linux or trying to write and OS!

Back
Top Bottom