Where is everybody

only us true nerds are in on a nice warm day(warm compared to other winter days) playing ion our pcs

Power to the geeks!

I suppose it is warm were you are, but he in good old britain we're, pardon the expession freezing our bollocks off!

True, Power to the Geeks! Be they of Nerd-Kind or Linux-Folk!

We are in the UK too (South and it is nice and sunny here today.) Gues everyone was still in bed!

David Lindon said:
We are in the UK too (South and it is nice and sunny here today.) Gues everyone was still in bed!

Are you kiddin me? It is far from sunny right now where i am. Its cloudy, and looks like its about to rain.

And i couldn't have felt less like gettin outta bed this morning. Id rather stay in bed than do anything else. Got to sleep around 3Am. Im not in the best of moods today. --.--

Oh, is this not an American based Forum?

I heard somebody speak of High School, so I just presumed.

Ah, well, lucky you! It doesn't really matter to me though, it could be perfect temperature no clouds and no wind nd I still wouldn't be anywhere but here!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Oh, is this not an American based Forum?

I heard somebody speak of High School, so I just presumed.

Ah, well, lucky you! It doesn't really matter to me though, it could be perfect temperature no clouds and no wind nd I still wouldn't be anywhere but here!

Nope, a reasonable number of us are british. :)

Back
Top Bottom