New Windows OS

Oh dear, Oh dear, oh dear oh dear!

I don't know about you two, but that is just degrading: Windows Longhorn is the new Windows - and I thought this would be decent when I saw new Windows!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Oh dear, Oh dear, oh dear oh dear!

I don't know about you two, but that is just degrading: Windows Longhorn is the new Windows - and I thought this would be decent when I saw new Windows!

Just been looking into Longhorn, apparantley it'll be NT6.0. Looks very interesting... coming 2006 they reckon. I can barely wait(!) :rolleyes:

I looked here

Xinam said:
Just been looking into Longhorn, apparantley it'll be NT6.0. Looks very interesting... coming 2006 they reckon. I can barely wait(!) :rolleyes:

I looked here

Haha. Do i sense sarcasm in that post?

I think that Longhorn will be a big let down.

Xinam said:

I looked here

See, he has the idea! But even if there was sarcasm - which I do not sense (HA!) - then he did go to the wrong page for it

I went to a better site - http://www.winsupersite.com/reviews/longhorn_alpha.asp

seriously, Longhorn is that update which will finally bring together everything that XP has taken and selotaped, adding brand new systems of the likes not seen since Windows 98 sticking together Windows 95.

Rocker, let down indeed! What is Linux's answer to Longhorn?!

I was being a little sarcastic, but I guess the truth is we'll all just have to wait until it's realeased in a couple of years to make a true judgement. I remember the beta XP was a huge contrast to the final finished version.

I just hope that it won't be a huge let down like previous windows versions were. Here's hoping!

Back
Top Bottom