Bahumbug

Iowa

Fully Optimized
Yup - its Christmas in 5 days. Xmas day. Yipde doo.

Arent you all excited? Arent you all feeling that "Christmas Spirit"? Cant you feel the joy bulding up inside you?

The real Question - Are you looking forward to Xmas day? Or are you feeling like saying "God - its Xmas again" like me?

Your answers here.:D

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas everyone.:)

Kinda looking forward to it and am really enjoying the holidays. It doesn't feel like christmas to me, maybe cos it only feels like yesterday that everyone is putting up their trees and it will be gone as soon as that.
I sill haven't done my christmas shopping (Oh, I have done mine! Crucial just arrived at the door and rest on monday!)
How about you nash?

David Lindon said:
Kinda looking forward to it and am really enjoying the holidays. It doesn't feel like christmas to me, maybe cos it only feels like yesterday that everyone is putting up their trees and it will be gone as soon as that.
I sill haven't done my christmas shopping (Oh, I have done mine! Crucial just arrived at the door and rest on monday!)
How about you nash?

I really have to come round your house and borrow some of your Computer Cds - is that a Linux CD i see in the background?

As for me, yeah, ive done all my Xmas shopping - did it last week.

Xmas, bleh - to be honest with you, its just another day, just that i get a bunch of things and loadsa money (and i need to plan what im gonna spend the money on too - lol)

So what you gettin for Xmas? I dont know anything im getin for it .... but all i wanted was Tony Hawks Underground ....

Yep that is a Linux CD. Here is some more of my favorite CDs (Triple disc actualy) that I keep close to hand by my monitor.

Anyways, haven't got a clue what I'm getting and it doesn't bother me at all either. Are you having any family around or the usualy stuff like that?

Yeah, usual stuff, visit relatives, eat, pick up presents, and go back home again about 7 ish ... Sounds boring, but its actually kinda cool.

But we spend the next day just doing what the hell we want - so its cool. ;)

Nice cds BTW. :)

The only Cds i have by me are either the 1000s of music Cds i have, or my recovery disk (Just incase the unmentionable happens).

Yes, i noticed that - looks cool :)

Though i am yet to get into the "Christmas Spirit" - and probably never will this year. Though Xmas day is fun cos you get new things. :)

Back
Top Bottom