They captured Saddem

They should have got him first - they have given Laden so much time now - he could be anywhere, and could be planning anything. Laden was and still is the biggest threat to this world, especially UK and USA. Yes, Saddam needed to be sorted out, but you didnt see him flying planes into massive buildings do you? They'll then go for North Korea next - that place will be hell to invade - but do you see them causing a possible threat to the world? Yes, they have "nuclear weapons" - but so do we - will USA invade us too cos of our "Weapons of Mass Destruction"?

but so do we - will USA invade us too cos of our "Weapons of Mass Destruction"?
Oh well. Get rid of blair.

The UK and USA are allies so we wont go to war. North Korea on the other hand threatened the US! they said if we didn't get out of Iraq were bombed. So we only go after threats.

before I publicly announce my opinion, I would like to state that I was exposed primarily to dis-info sources as a child, and my cynical opinions maybe biased and controversial.
This is obviously due to neglect on my father's behalf as he always told me to; 'look outside the square' etc...

I personally don't like Saddam, and I think he looks like a grotty old man on tv, although I believe that the invasion of Iraq was an egotistical trip for america and retribution for 911 and terroism in general.

On top of that, I don't understand all the hype behind these 'weapons of mass destruction'. America's hypocritical politicians are using the fear of nuclear weapons etc... to gain support (public - voters). Their hypocrazy is exemplified by their use of nuclear weapons on populated cities and other weapons (including mustard gas etc) during the second world war.

anyone know what Bush's rating was before and after the annouced capture of Saddam?

RC

war is hell

I know Bush's rating went sky high & he scored big points when he snuck into Iraq blacked out under cover of night for Thanksgiving dinner with the troops there...

War is hell, it sucks & has been going on since the beginning of "civilisation". This story was told by the Sergeant Major of the Army at a Soldiers Breakfast held at Red Arsenal, Alabama, and recorded by Chaplain James Henderson, stationed there.

At Walter Reed Medical Center in Washington DC recently the Sergeant
Major of the Army, Jack Tilley, was with a group of people visiting the
wounded soldiers. He saw a Special Forces soldier who had lost his right
hand and suffered severe wounds of his face and side of his body. The
SMA wanted to honor him and show him respect without offending, but what can you say or do in such a situation that will encourage and uplift? How do you shake the right hand of a soldier who has none? He decided to act as though the hand was not missing and gripped the soldiers wrist while speaking words of comfort and encouragement to him. But there was another man in that group of visitors who had even brought his wife with him to visit the wounded. He knew exactly what to do. This man reverently took the soldiers stump of a hand in both of his
hands, bowed at the bedside and prayed for him. When he finished the prayer he stood up, bent over the soldier and kissed him on the head and told him that he loved him. What a powerful expression of love for wounded heroes! And what a beautiful Christ-like example! What kind of a man would do such a thing ? It was the wounded man's Commander-in-Chief, George W. Bush; President of the United States.

Sounds interested all that about the hand and would be funny to watch. Yeah, bust is doing OK for himself now.

Back
Top Bottom