Photoshop (PSD) website templates

benhen

Beta member
I'm looking to sell 14 of my templates that I've had sitting around for a few weeks. All of these templates are unique, and although they may have been offered for sale before, none have been sold to anyone else.

There are a few different styles, some of which would be perfect for hosting companies, some of which would be great for other types of sites.

Once you buy a template, I won't sell it to anyone else...

The price for each of these templates is just $20/£11.50 -
Please note that these templates are just the PSD file. At the moment none of them are sliced / coded.
I will gladly slice and code them for you, just add $15/£8.60 to the price (I can have this done within an hour or two if I'm on-line, or within 24 hours if I'm not currently on-line.).

The template previews:

Template Number 1.
Template Number 2.
Template Number 3.
Template Number 4.
Template Number 5.
Template Number 6.
Template Number 7.
Template Number 8.
Template Number 9.
Template Number 10.
Template Number 11.
Template Number 12.
Template Number 13.
Template Number 14.

Some of these are more complicated than others, whereas some of these are relatively simple - All of them are the same price, and will be sold on a first come first serve basis.
Payment will be by PayPal, bank transfer (UK) or Cheque.
All payments are in Pounds Sterling (GBP).

I'd also be more than happy to customise any of the templates for you for relatively little, should you not feel quite up to it.

Post your interest here, or contact me via e-mail.

Many thanks,
Ben.

D'oh!
That'll teach me to try and make things easier for the American market to understand..

I shall add the £ equivalent :D .

Back
Top Bottom