Favorite OS?

yeah, I think I must've lost at least 100, no make that 200 posts, geez... all those posts, it's almost horrific.... lol jking :D

I vote Linux,
I think that Windows is an extremely powerful OS, however, I support the Linux cause and don't believe that an OS should need to cost as much as windows does. I also enjoy the freedom that is given to Linux users.

RC

Linux

I hate Linux! Is it true it is free? My God! It Cannot be very good if it is made by Crazy group of un-paid freaks who seriously cannot be particularly good if they are being paid nothing for the work. If they were any good they would be working for Microsoft - or perhaps even Macintosh,euw.

Re: Linux

Lord Kalthorn said:
I hate Linux! Is it true it is free?

Yep.. You can download it off the Net.

Lord Kalthorn said:
It Cannot be very good if it is made by Crazy group of un-paid freaks who seriously cannot be particularly good if they are being paid nothing for the work.

Well you're wrong, It is a good OS to be free. And how do you know they aren't being paid to make the OS?

Lord Kalthorn said:
If they were any good they would be working for Microsoft - or perhaps even Macintosh,euw.

Whoknows.. they could have two jobs... Working for Microsoft and doing Linux on the side...

By the way... Microsoft.com runs on linux servers!

Dan; Microsoft.com may be run of Linux Servers but this is not a Server Thread - this is an OS thread and as an OS, Windows XP is far superior

Back
Top Bottom