Whos good in vb

Chris2

Baseband Member
anyone here masters of vb? just wondering...my friend is great and hes gonna teach me so im pretty excited

i know a bit, i would know more if i wasn't sleeping when my parents turned them into the library after i asked to get them renewed :mad:

David Lindon said:
Have you tried some tutorials on the net?

yeah, and they aren't as good as the books i found, especially the one written by M$ themselves(they finally figured out one of their 0wn progs :eek: )

I've been doing VB on and off for the last 2-3 years, I think it's a great language, a good balance between language power and simplicity/user friendlyness.

I would like to learn how to use it in more detail, one thing I wouldn't mind making is a HTML editor that can be used over a network to provide real-time updating. So that multiple developers could work on the same script at once.

But I'd say go for it, VBs a great language to learn.

RC

VB, is very easy to use. I learned it in school and within a week i was beyond the teacher, then the rest of the semester i spent writing a program that allowed me to send and recive stuff from my home computers to my house. It was great. My teacher would come over and see that i had 2 computers to myself in a corner. Then he would see one computer with a movie playing on it and on the other there was tons of code.

Back
Top Bottom