Hacking Training

Reiken1

Baseband Member
Hey all,
I am looking to learn how to hack to test a few IPs, been trying searches; googling and all, no good sites. Anyone got some ideas for good sites that traing hackers?

RC

Your best bet would be a place like Astalavista.com, theygot some decent tutorials, and a few downloads to help you along your way. :)

Pick up a good TCP/IP networking book and one you have the pricipals you are on your way into probing.

Hey David, your running a linux box with Apache for your hostings right? because that's what I am looking to setup, do you have problems with viruses and hackers?

Because I've got Redhat 9.0 and some Mandrake version here, just don't know which one to use or how to use it. My real concern is other computers on the LAN.

RC

Thanks for the links, I was just looking at a few of them then and hackers.com looks to be V. promising.
Thanks,

RC

GOoD QUesTioN ...............

hacking resources are limited because it is veiwed by many that a "hacker" is some sort of criminal....................

there is a BIG difference between a CRACKER and a HACKER..............................find a mentor it wont be easy dont worry about being flamed know why you want to do this in the first place!!

im a newbie myself and have much respect for these guys take their advice and explore have fun!!

ILOVEYOU virus for the Mac?

Thanks, hey and welcome to Computer Forums, (whoops, that's the moderators line).

Yeah, well many forums have disallowed IS infiltration as a discussion topic (primarily due to their affiliations or sponsorships with anti-cyper-terroist organisations). On the other hand, some forums thrieve on it. Although what about Linux viruses? pshhhhh, no one hates Linux enough to write one.

I think it was my brother who claimed that the likelyhood of someone WRITING linux viruses was equal to the likely hood of someone else EXPECTING their Mac virus to make headlines.

Anyway, cya later ;)

RC

Back
Top Bottom