I thought Mac's were easy

Cyclone1

Beta member
I was using OSX at CompUSA the other day only to confuse myself badly. I've heard many many people say that Apple's os is so much easier to use but being a PC user all of my life I felt like a lost 3 yearold in a mall. It took me a few seconds to figure out which button closes programs, where all the programs were, how to open the cdrom...
Of course, BeOS (Anybody remember that?!) was the same way when I first used it. Supposidly it was supposed to be pretty easy and I found myself getting confused while using it too. For using computers over half of my life, I felt kind of stupid not knowing how to use an os that is supposed to be easy. Crazy ;p

- First post!

I like the concept of having a single parts manufacturer, because it centralizes all the hardware/software standards, in theory it works well, but practicality is another issue, especially when it comes to grunt work such as servering.

Dis-regarding the current support (or lack of) given to macs.

RC

sardonyx said:
macs are great but they're too expensive. pc are cheap but "buggy". hehe.

I have to agree. The Mac systems are very expensive. I can get a Dell laptop for about $800.00 but the cheapest Mac laptop is like.. $1,500....lol

Regards,
Dan

Dan said:
I have to agree. The Mac systems are very expensive. I can get a Dell laptop for about $800.00 but the cheapest Mac laptop is like.. $1,500....lol
Apple sells a laptop for $1099.

Back
Top Bottom