Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck1

Baseband Member
Im duck i use to mod BlueShadowz forums. I went to it today and it brought me here. So im guessing some of you might now own BlueShadowz. I dunno but if you need a mod I would to like to mod.

yea duck, cam and i sold it as we said a day or so ago...this is good for us tho, this forum has a lot of members and looks good

Cool, so what are you going to do with BlueShadowz?
I am going to keep it going :)
I would like suggestions/submissions from anyone who may have anything relevant to keep it going and to grow it. I also moved the forum to this one so it gets more traffic :) and hopefully we can get a big forum.
Chris, do you know where camron is and if he is interested in joining us?

Do you guys now Tom from PCplayground?

yea i always know where he is..hes my neighbor lol....hes got chicken pox right now so he isnt on in awhile and he may join im not sure hes a good programmer you could use him there....and yes duck, im not sure about cameron, but i am starting a new site in addition to a new php board within the next few days once i finish layout and things

actually, me and cam are going to be making a new aim site....aim+ we will call it, once i can get my next paycheck and he gets his money his dad owes him we will send it in and it should be good and ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom