The future of this forum ....

Duck said:
Hi Phil, Im online alot so i can mod. But if you think I should have more posts before I mod then be it.
I think you should be a mod Duck, you are online enough for it, I just don't think all the new Blueshadowz should be...IE, me.

Nash, You can still used other Mod fuctions such as edit messages and see IPs etc right?

Test : Boo! :p

He He!
Everything else is working then. Just the CP crapping aroung bein a faggot. Oh well. Will get it working soon.

well i know ways how i could which ill say in a bit when im on again but....my old sn from blue shadowz chris seems to have had its pass changed and i cant login to it anymore....i was also curious on it i could have my old admin job back seeing as i was cofounder/coadmin and i do know a lot about attracting members and how to maintain a forum..if you wish to contact me on this matter, you may text me via AIM pieceofchris my sn is see you there..and just welcome back all former members, you made a good job admins selection duck as mod he is truly a good mod. and welcome all new members i dont know many of you yet but ill be sure to, i was the all time poster at the first blue shadowz by over 1000 posts and ill be here a lot too im 14 years old from the bay area, california.

im, not sure what it was anymore, but you could just change it to something, then i can login and change it to something more difficult

Back
Top Bottom