my computer iq

computerwiz

Beta member
i was a memebr on a site called ezboard until someone got ahold of my computer iq and use it as thier own and now i' no longer able access to that site in ezboad becaise they banned my iq on my computer. how do i change my iq on my computer or is it changeable in order for me to regain access at the site again.

really i don't know my computer iq how do i find out

You can't realy change you IP but you can try this.
Start > Run type CMD and press enter. Type ipconfig /relase > press enter. Type ipconfig /renew. I take it you have a broardband connection?

ok yeah theres a few things u could do,

1.) go to google and look for public proxy sites
2.) if you have cable call your isp and request a forced ip change. if you have dsl turn your modem off and back on. if its static you kinda out of luck but usually it isent

this is what i did

i went to my icon called DOS. that what i did then my screen went black and my c/windows came up. then i type run type CMD and press enter and then i type IPCONFIG/RELASE and then all the numbers that was thier went to zeros and then i type IPCONFIG/RENEW and then it satyed at zero does that mean all my information change and now i can try to apply to the board i was banned from my old IP or do i have to do somethign else

it hasn't change

so what you suggest for me to do. it stayed at

68.43.96.230 and when i did all you told me to do it didn't change

you could use a program like steganos anonom which acts as a proxy and can create different public ip addresses, may affect some programs though

Back
Top Bottom