The Dragon's Den 2

Dragonjames2

Daemon Poster
I do not know where the first one has gone. Proberly has been buried in the heep of new messages. So here it is again. You may well ask what it is and does. Well it is where all the Dragon's friends can cht with the Dragon. If you are new you are welcome, but since i am a moderator, is you stir me up, you might be asked to 'leave'. ENJOY

No,i think "2" has a fresher and more modern view to it. It will encourage new people. Going to freshers Fair. I will be on here on Tuesday.

I here Dave that you upgraded you're connection-that's good. Did it go ok? BT are posting my modem and micro-filters on Monday morning. I went and bought Norton anti-virus and McAfee Firewall to prepare my PC. is that the right thing to do?

Good job with the Norton James. You may notice it'll slow down your system a bit, but it shouldnt make too much difference. As for the McAfee Firewall, i havent used it personally, but make sure you know how to use all its functions to the limits, in some cases, if you dont how to use a firewall, you may aswell not have one at all. Just play around with the options a bit and get used to it. :)

Yeah i know what you mean. The Norton always comes up at annoying times and the Firewall when active, prevents one of my games from working which i think is due to my brother's interference! after all why would he care? I am the one that coughed up £1.6k for it!!!!!

Norton is VERY annoying. Youre half way through something and it comes up with " Virus Updates" or " Scanning now for viruses". Does my head in.

Back
Top Bottom