Can we do something Interactive ?

we would like a banner on the top of the main template (in the header) for 6 months, a sticky topic in the main board. Also this is not required but will only help you in the end.... We would like for you to participate in our forum. Reffer people to us and we will give you more.

tightflks said:
one to get us lots of hits, lol

Yeah lot's a hit, lol :p Actually, we are having bandwidth issues cause we have had so much traffic in the last little while. But hey what the hell, we'll pay extra if we have to. Bring on the hits.

Could you mail me the prizes so I can send them off to the winners. Also, could you PM me a list of some more prizes, Thanks.

David Lindon said:
Your ad would be rotating, is that OK?

Will we get a sticky topic?

Also as for mailing them yourself, that could be a problem. If I mail them to you then you mail it to them then I have to pay twice. That' i'm really not into. :)

Yes, you will get a sticky topic. Mail the stuff to me and I will take care of it from there (I pay the second shipping costs).
I could provide you with a static ad if you wish and we could work something out. Could we do a monthly deal?

The c.d's (for burning) and the internet software I can mail to you, also I will be working on making the packages so the rest of the stuff, I'l have to wait on the software from Ulead and stuff like that acuse I'm not sure if they will offer it as a download or if they will send a disk. Either way it's a registered licence so that's all good.

as for the rest of the stuff. Products. We will mail ourselve's, surely you can understand why.

Please email me your address and home number, (be warned though, it might take about 3 weeks to deliver cause I'm not paying for express shipping.)

Well now you got your Deals done... LOL...

What am i gettin *think**think* jOKING..lol.. ;)

Well now get the Competitions started then.. !

Regards,
Naresha

hehehhe.... yeh .. I wish .. lol...

Now the First Competition would be Making a NICE and SEXY avatar for David :)

Prizes would be Decided by David It self :)
You Comments plz :D

Regards,
Naresha

Back
Top Bottom