More Help- LOL

OFAH FAN

Baseband Member
lol, me again you must hate it when you see my name..

anyway i wondered could u do this for me?

Every time you log on to the homepage i want it to change quotes (only when u logg on to the homepage)

here are the quotes:
Tough? Tough? It's the toughest chicken I've ever known. It's asked me for a fight in the car park twice!

There's got to be a way! He who dares wins! There's a million quid worth of gold out there - our gold. We can't just say 'bonjour' to it

And then they turn up! And within fifteen seconds some sod's shooting' at us!

I don't know about St. Claire a la Chappell, they should rename this place Trottersville!

have become dismayed, even shocked by the attitude of youth - but today you walked into this church and offered us this tree simply because you care. You have rekindled my faith in the human race. It's not nicked is it?

They ran his name through the computer but they didn't have a patient called Trotter. But they did have a porter called Trotter. He left two weeks ago with 57 blankets, 133 pair of rubber gloves and the chief gynaecologist's Lambretta!!

Thanks in advance,

Ok, I haven't got enough time at the mo to do the whole think. Do you know how to create an array? create a random generator that write a random quote to the window. Thus when reloaded will create another. If you don't know how to do it your self, I will do it when I have some time.

I've heard your line of patter my son. If they don't know Adam Ant's birthday or the Chelsea result it's goodnight Vienna, innit?
______________________-
Tough? Tough? It's the toughest chicken I've ever known. It's asked me for a fight in the car park twice!

They are the quotes- the same as last time

Back
Top Bottom