drop down menu

phrankco

In Runtime
Hi you guys! Hope y'all are doing well.
Would anyone know how I can make the scroll bar in a drop down menu I'm using match the color I've assigned to the scroll bar on the page that the menu is on?
I think I've seen this done but can't remember where...
Thanks!

no I meant to color the scrollbar in the drop down menu the same color as scrollbar color on page that holds the menu- just like you have here in message box, it matches the page

like is there some way I can make this scroll color here

<style>
BODY { scrollbar-3d-light-color:#d2e6f8;
scrollbar-arrow-color:#ffffff;
scrollbar-base-color:006600;
scrollbar-dark-shadow-color:#ffffff;
scrollbar-face-color:#006600;
scrollbar-highlight-color:#ffffff;
scrollbar-shadow-color:#ffffff}
</style>

work with this drop down menu here

<form name="boogie">
<select name="surf" onChange="location=document.boogie.surf.options

[document.boogie.surf.selectedIndex].value;" value="GO">
<option selected>Choose Destination</option>
<option value="book.html">Web Site Design Made Easy</option>
<option value="magic.html">Background Magic</option>
<option value="news.html">Almost a Newsletter</option>
</select>
</form>

page property doesn't make a difference where could I insert it to make a difference or could I?

Yeah, All scroll bars do, on drop downs, and text areas, take a look if you reply to this, the text area has the same Blue effect as the bar to the right.

EDIT: Hmm, but none of the drop downs on this site follow the blue on the CSS... hmm curious. I'll get back 2 u on that one...

that's what I mean Nefastus-

I thought I had seen drop down's with that effect but of course now I can't find one anywhere- you saw what I am talking about- wonder how it can be done? I know text box cgi scripts inherit page property but why not drop down menu?

well the scroll bar is default color no? I can change scroll bar color on page but not in the drop down. I want the scroll bar in the drop down to match scroll bar color I put on page...

Back
Top Bottom