defacing web sites

xcidus

Beta member
the most recent event that happened was a 8 year old kid in turkey was trying to deface the homeland security web site however he did not succeed. sure enough local authorities in istanbul showed up at his front door and did nothing i mean NOTHING!! They asked him not to do such a stupid thing again and left.

i guess any of you that like to deface web sites should move to turkey!

They only really left him alone cos of his age....As 8,he could not have been arrested or convicted of anything.

The same stands over here.If your under a certain age,you cannot be convicted or arrested because your too young.But then again,you deserve to go to jail if you hack something AND get caught doing it.

BTW-that 8 year old kid was probably some deranged script kidie who thinks hes someone hes not.

Watch out People!Hes going to Ping us. :rolleyes:

lol

Taking over and defacing web sites ... How is that done ?
You guys are good ...

Sincerely
CourtneyDS

Give the kid credit, he's only 8 and managed to do something on a website that made them summon the feds to his house. I dunno about you guys but I didn't even use a computer at the age of 8 and even if he is a script kiddie, hes doing pretty good for his age.

Defacing websites is easy to do especially if you have a background of the company or group that you want to victimize.

But defacing websites is not entirely wrong. It's just a matter of "design" on how are you going to deface it.

And every action of an individual, especially a kid, has got to be a reason. And as a part of IT community, we people must stay humble or else... it'll be the end of us, you or me.

Back
Top Bottom