jerimiar the gangster

David Lindon said:
Not to point the finger or anything but:
  1. School networked computer will most probably have a local IP
  2. Server logs may not go back that far
  3. Anyone could have logged on from someone else's account.
  4. Does YaBBSE log IP addys if they don't post, if not consult your hosts log files.
    [/list=1]
    Not to offend nash or anything

1. yes,but each comp should have a slightly different IP...

Pasty-WTF?I never asked you-you virtually repeated what David said.:rolleyes:

BTW-I have the IP now-but why did everyone jump on the idea that someone from school did it?Looks like you people know who it was.....

Anyway-it was a school IP-and i think i know who it was.

Local IPs nash, through a shared connection.
but why did everyone jump on the idea that someone from school did it
Cos you was yakkn about levett so we assumed you had a school IP.

No,i said IF it was a school IP-i COULD report it to Levvitt-i never said it was a school IP in that certain post-cos i just got the IP about 10 minutes ago-anyway-lets forget about it.:)

what you gonna do if you do anything ill kick the sh1t out of you
if you dont ill kick the sh1t of it goes both ways fight me man to
man no one likes you gothic boy the only reason i come on here is to piss you off you just incourage me to do it so just stop.

Anyway-im in a good mood now cos i just got some tisckets to see Ozzy Osbourne in London-with HIM as a support band-its fgonna be great.

Jeremy-nobody cares what you think-so please-i dont care about your above post or what you are about your post.:rolleyes:

jerimiar said:
what you gonna do if you do anything ill kick the sh1t out of you
if you dont ill kick the sh1t of it goes both ways fight me man to
man no one likes you gothic boy the only reason i come on here is to piss you off you just incourage me to do it so just stop.
So-by sayin how boring and stupid you are-just winds you up?

Ahahahaha-i laugh at you.:D

If you think i am even slightly bothered about your threats,then you got another thing comin.Learn to use Capitals,fulls tops and commas,and ill start to take notice of your pointless posts.

Back
Top Bottom