jerimiar the gangster

J

jerimiar

whats the point of you trying to enoy me when i dont care i just doesnt work that way you need to grow up and whoever wrote that about me is a sick freak your family must be just like you.

Look, Jeremy, we don't really care about all this. If you stopped insulting everyone else, we (might) stop insulting you.
PS- what's this got to do with gangsters.

****PUBLIC NOTICE****
During a PE lesson today Jeremy got hit directly in the testicles wiht a tennis ball. Any following posts which do not contain the words 'ha ha' should come with an explanation why!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... hang on... what testicles?LOL.

Jeremy as a gangster is fukin hilarious,i mean,he would try to shoot someone only to find he hasnt got any bullets or hes left the safety catch on.Either that or he actually thought that you could buy real guns for £2.99 down Toymaster....

Once again i see Jeremys grammar is A level standard for a 2 year old.:p

The thing is jeremy,WE are not the ones who need to grow up-and that joke by Monster was hilarious-so stop crying about it.

Like i said,you couldnt flame me if you had a fukin blow torch in your hand you ROOKIE.

Learn to actually flame someome before shouting your mouth off....ok?

-John.

have you finished yet..........................................................................................................oh yeah i dont care about your lot any more you see
i have a life now unlike you geeks so frankly mam i dont give a dam and nash shut the **** up you know i could barbecue your ass as for eddie munster ive seen better looking things come out
my arse than you even though you are a gonger *******
looks like you substituted looks for brains the wrong combination i think.

Oh,Jeremy,if your not bothered,then whyd you post here.....HMMM?

And if you wanna go on about looks Jeremy-you cant really talk-i mean,your first girl didnt go out with you for your looks did she?

I watched you think you were so hard because you had your first girlfriend....but your not so "hard" now are you?Your girl only went out with you so she could meet up with Carl....

...GET THE ***** HINT-SHE USED YOU....AND I FIND IT ***** HILARIOUS.:D

Hang on....you?Barbecue my ass?Ahahaha-thats the best joke youve said in your whole life-LOL.:D

Face it Jeremy,you dont know sh!t about life,you think thats life all happy in your little fishtank,but the truth is,life is a peice of sh!t

You also dont know sh!t about relationships-you see,every smart person like me,Monster,or David Lindon can tell when you/they are being used by someone-but somehow your miniscule brain missed the "How to be smart" part....which shows teribbly-you really should get a brain transplant Jeremy,i mean,fish have a brain the size of a thumb nail-by that i mean YOUR brain is the size of a thumbnail.;)

BTW-look at Jeremys terrible grammar......

Jeremy,if you want to go around insulting people,i will guarantee i will come up with something better-in fact i dont have to come up with anything-i just look at your screwed up face and laugh,and all these great insults come into my head....

By the way,Good Morning everyone.:)

Grow up Jeremy-wake up and smell the sh!t that is life.

-John.

jerimiar said:
you see
i have a life now unlike you geeks

And you have posted 66 times..... that's more than me- someone who 'spends your whole life on that forum every day'.

Maybe it would be better if you went elsewhere..

am i bothered you ****ing**** go and **** marilyn manson you gothic **** she was a SLUT anyway fightmethen you ****

my life is better than yours

goodbye you gays
goodbye you goths
and goodbye you boffins

Ahahaha!Good ridance-if he comes back then he is obviously is bothered-in fact,Jeremy,you were on the internet durin a history lesson-tsk tsk-i dont think Schers will be too happy do you?LOL-just readin at your pathetic posts make me laugh.....

BTW-to the stupid f u ck up who took a nice little visit to LTI-guess who is gonna get your IP address...bad move.:D

Even if its the school IP-i can just ask Mr.Levitt to see which computer has that IP-and he can tell me who was on that comp at that time-i could get your account suspended for that-do not f u c k with me-im not in the mood.

Not to point the finger or anything but:
  1. School networked computer will most probably have a local IP
  2. Server logs may not go back that far
  3. Anyone could have logged on from someone else's account.
  4. Does YaBBSE log IP addys if they don't post, if not consult your hosts log files.
    [/list=1]
    Not to offend nash or anything

u dont even no what an ip is nash

BTW-to the stupid f u ck up who took a nice little visit to LTI-guess who is gonna get your IP address...bad move.

Even if its the school IP-i can just ask Mr.Levitt to see which computer has that IP-and he can tell me who was on that comp at that time-i could get your account suspended for that-do not f u c k with me-im not in the mood.

local ip mean anything to u nash, anyway levett aint gonna care abougt ur petty games
nash hater lolololol

Back
Top Bottom