My server

Pipson said:
http://66.227.105.72/info/

What do you think of my server

Very nice spec's but the buffers can be over-flowed and I personally do not like Red hats kernel ... <<>> (In time) you may have to tweak the config files and repatch your symbol tables ... It may be a real pain downloading the correct drivers.. if your running acx100 binary drivers ...

You do not have a SCSI controller nor does it include a modem ...

If you have a 40x ROM.. it can be upgraded to a 52x ...

Besides the cosmetics.. it looks pretty good ...

Sincerely
CourtneyDS

Ps : If your going to install security measures.. let me know when your done.. I'll give it a go ...

Court

David Lindon said:
I get a 404.

It's running a mod_SSL that claims to boast a 128 bit ... You are not going to find a Apache Server that will honestly gives you a 128 bit crypto ... <<>> Their open source is based on a BSD that can be brought to it's knees in a matter of hours ...

Whipee.. they claim their betalevel and patchlevel along with the changes between the 2.x.y->2.x.(y+1) and 2.x.y->2.(x+1).0. <<>> Umm, sombody better find these guys some day jobs because I personally am not impressed ! ...

Sincerely
CourtneyDS

I thought ths thread was in reference to the "Spec's" of your server ... <<>> The weaknesses / Strong points / likes / dislikes ... If I thought it the main agenda was "Do you own it".. I wouldn't have responded ...

Sincerely
CourtneyDS

Back
Top Bottom