Avoiding Hackers

My take on this is to be nice and not make enemies.

If you do make enemies make sure you have enough knowledge to deal with them.

eyelfixit said:
My take on this is to be nice and not make enemies.

If you do make enemies make sure you have enough knowledge to deal with them.

what the he|| you been smokin dude :confused: aint nobody dis peeps more than you eyelfixit. ah ha ha ha at ur enough knowledge, lol, what was up with that knowledge when those other peeps were bustin up those boards you were in control of eh, ya dumb beiotch

well, maybe I learned a thing or two since then.

Futhremore just to put your mind at ease, that was 1 forum out of 10 other forums that I admin. Bahahahahahhahahahaah

eyelfixit said:
well, maybe I learned a thing or two since then.

Futhremore just to put your mind at ease, that was 1 forum out of 10 other forums that I admin. Bahahahahahhahahahaah

ah ha ha ha ha that chick studies computers in college n ur smarter then her and her peeps, ah ha ha ha ha ha. damb ur showin peeps ur more ignorant wit each post bro!

When did I claim I was smarter than anyone?

Dude you really need to understand that what your saying is completly un relative and makes no sense.

Why are you trying to put words in my mouth?

eyelfixit said:
When did I claim I was smarter than anyone?

Dude you really need to understand that what your saying is completly un relative and makes no sense.

Why are you trying to put words in my mouth?

you attack peeps like you know what ur talkin about n you dont!
beiotch all you do it copy sheoit from other sites tryin to make peeps think ur all smart n ur not! you got a spell checker and hit a search engine, ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

When did I attack youor others?, if anything I defended myself in this forum.

So try again becasuse that argument is weak. :rolleyes:

eyelfixit said:
Notice your the only one talking trash?

I never (verbaly) attacked no one recently, so go ahead and proove me different

you started on courts wit the names n ur tryin to be like you follow rules. ur a dumb arse n nobody like peeps that make foolz of themselves n thats what you do bro!

Note one thing:

I never called courtneBS any name.

All I did was contradict her because he/she is wrong, your the one that's been bashin me since.

I did Voice my oppinion's about her information but that had nothing to do with him/her.

Try again please.

eyelfixit said:
Note one thing:

I never called courtneBS any name.

All I did was contradict her because he/she is wrong, your the one that's been bashin me since.

I did Voice my oppinion's about her information but that had nothing to do with him/her.

Try again please.

i did try yo but ur wife keeps pullin away when i wanna cum in her mouth. next time ill just smack the beiotch and force her to swallow!

Back
Top Bottom