This forum

Conversational

I know how to have good conversations about interesting topics. But when it's stuff like " ooh ohooh oooh i got a 56k how bout' u?2 "ooohoohh i've got a 57k ohoohohooh" then i like just ignore, or ruin it!

That is one of the reasons I don't post much here. It's like chaos in here people using this forum to discuss matters that happend on another forum(take a wild guess which forum:rolleyes: )

I haven't been at this forum for like a month so I don't know much about it but I think pipson is right.

i sort of see where you lot are coming from-if you read my posts,i am only defending myself from a bunch of lowlifes...I have not started one thread that is aimed at someone-only one which was revealing a member for who he is to the rest of this forum....they however(Keith28-but hes got better,jeremiar,Dark Hitman and Moss)have started countless threads against me and my friends....

I have to agree but I think we are getting less of those threads that we used. But we must still working to stop it all-together.

Why do you think i gave Moss that link to the 50megs tech forum?

It was to get rid of people like him.

"Talk about non computer related topics, share interests and hobbies or, if you have just registered, come and introduce yourself."

I guess this isn't happening. When was the last time there was a thread about a hobby? NOw everyone keeps putting up crap (I'm guilty too). Remember word association and random comments? Now we've got 'goths are pathetic' and 'i hate jeremy' things. Are you just saying it on the forum because they'd punch you in the face if you said it to them in real life. Can't we all just get along and have fun on here rather than listing who we hate and why?

Back
Top Bottom