This forum

Pipson

In Runtime
This forum is messed up.
I used to have alot of interest for it but now i dont.
Iits like a world of war in here, most of this post dont even have to do with computers i'll be suprised if dave maskes alot of money from those ads.

You go to do something Dave, bunch of lil kids dissing each other with nothing else to do.

Hopefully i wont get any stupid comments.

Peace out.

ps. I'm just trying to help to get this forum back to what it used be. Dave you take care of this forum like a joke! no offense

Pipson.

Sorry to hear how the forum is going Admin, Pips right and the kiddies are mucking up your site. i may know little about computers but I know how to have an interesting conversation.

RufusBlack said:
Sorry to hear how the forum is going Admin, Pips right and the kiddies are mucking up your site. i may know little about computers but I know how to have an interesting conversation.
Do you have any suggestions?

delete all of the stupid posts, make new rules, get some proper mods, and be stricted if they mess up, swear, or anything like, warn them until they get banned!!

The Social lounge is :
Talk about non computer related topics, share interests and hobbies or, if you have just registered, come and introduce yourself.

^^ I am not taking anyone side but.. if you do not like what is being posted.. simply do not read it ...

Each thread is it's own little story made up of multible posts ... With-out question alot of responses are grade schoolish ... You also have to take into consideration the age of some that enjoy meaningless kiddie posting ...

A majority of (Who you are talking about) were or still are in contact with David because David was allowing them to see / giving out everyones IP# ... If David or anyone else thinks I do not know what he did.. they are all very much mistaken ...

The users may have had the trashing posts but the Admin of this forum participated in his own little way as well ... I fully understand this is Davids forum but.. it should not be "Do as I say and not as I do" ... <<>> It just does not work like that on the internet ... <<>> Your going to have to trust me on that one :)

Sincerely
Courtney_DS

You have to be very strict, you don't have to be thinking about the ammount of posts but the quality of the posts, delete or lock all meaningless posts.

Remember quality not quantity makes a good forum

Ha ha ha! I love reading the posts on forums where people complain about the state of the forum. It makes me laugh at the people who will post on a forum about it being carp! Like Sideshow bob demolishing TV.... ON TV!

Back
Top Bottom