falling off a ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jerimiar

david you are losing members i seriously think you should put pics on here and be a little more funny

Jeremy-
Is this your forum?
NO
Does anyone care?
NO
Will anyone in their right sense listen to you?
PROBABLY NOT.

Get with it jeremy-me and most new members of this forum(Overlord,courtney_ds,webcamguy,jasynder,Brock, Etc)have better and more important things to talk about.

And if you start having an argument will just make you look more stupid than you already are.Keith (i think)respects certain issues,and has grown up,by which i mean,starts decent threads,or would probably contribute to other threads, including 'To All LTI Members'.

Also,i dont see how lindon is losing members-in fact,he has GAINED more technical people,and more decent people-just because you dont know them,doesnt mean they dont count in your pathetic little world.

Now,if youll excuse me,i have better things to do than chat to you.

John.

Jeremy-
Does anyone care?
NO
Will anyone in their right sense listen to you?
PROBABLY NOT.

----
Doesn't that apply to your whole life Jeremy?

ha-thats a good one-im starting to respect ya Monster-maybe your another person who sees certain people for what they really are....

Great reply though!:D

This is why i feel sorry for Jeremy.

Note that he didnt use his shift keys properly in both of the above messages.Also note that Jeremy must be stupid if he thinks i am even slightly intimidated by him or his dumb little friends-Jeremy,please clean your teeth in the mornings,me and micheal both had to sit their while you were making evryone smell your ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING BREATH.

I dont care about half the members on this forum,and please,for f*ck sakes,stop swearing so much,because your posts are becoming unbaringly unreadable-this is another indication of his stupidness-hes so bad at english,he doesnt know where to put his capital letters,for either names or begginings of sentences.

Also,as a final point,please note that Jeremy is so far the ONLY MEMBER OF THIS FORUM CAUSING TROUBLE WITH OTHER MEMBERS-WHICH TO ME,AND OTHERS OF THIS FORUM,JUST SHOWS HIS IMMATURITY EVEN MORE.

Please Jeremy,either f off or change the tune,cos I and many others are getting bored of you and your comments.Your posts are also becoming incredibly predictable.....

So,like i said,Jeremy is incredibly stupid.Incorrect use of capital letters,the fact that he thinks either me or Lil Mike are intimidated by him is absolutely laughable,stupid,two year old remarks,and basically an out right scumbag.

Jeremy,your losing respect(Ha-what respect!)from members and me-one simple solution would be for you to shut up.

See ya all later,
John,
Laughing at Jeremys stupidity.

PS-Jeez,Jeremy was actually able to write a post of that size...(above)..what happened Jeremy,did your 'mummy' write it out for ya?:p

Someone can move it if they want-i dont care-either way i make Jeremy look even more stupid than he already is.

please I really dont want to have to mod ur messages ne more
Highlander_HS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom