Ds Crew And Courtney Ds!

KiLLa1

Beta member
Admin, i really need to talk to you about them. If you have MSN, vortex_killa@hotmail.com They have hacked 3 of my friend's sites and are messing up aload of stuff. I need IPs and all, and yes i have proof. So hurry please. Thankz alot.

Like OMFG.. What do we have here David ... I see a one (1) post wonder KiLLa demanding personal and private information.. LOL

Whats the matter KiLLa.. you somewhat upset that one of your online friends lost ... You havent seen anything yet

Oh gosh.. let's have a pitty party for some of the LTI friends and staff... You ready.. on 3 ...

1 - 2 - 3 Awwwwwwwwwww

Come on.. everyone all togather now

1 - 2- 3 Awwwwwwwwwww

Sincerely LMAO
CourtneyDS

CourtneyD***Sucker,

You seem to be confused. Your IP is not personal and private. If david wants to give it, he can. There's no law against it. You are walking a thin line. Quit while you are ahead.

All you do is talk.. let's see some results jasyander ... Your nothing more then a mere amateur ... Are you telling me that you people do not know how to obtain someones IP.. you have to ask for it.. ROTFLMAO !!! ...

PhotoshopBannerDS.jpg

^^ Here.. rubbing it in your faces ...

I am like totally laughing my a§§ off @ jasynder

Sincerely
CourtneyDS

I never asked for anyones IP, I can get it myself. I have been on computers since 1986, and everything you are doing, well, been there done that, grew up.

As for that banner, it is not mine, I didnot make it, so who cares, script kiddie.

You may be able to scare those who do not know better but not me...

"pulling up my cloak, dissapearing into the night.... LOL grow up kiddie.

Geez.. you been online that long and all you know how to do is cut and paste posts off of message boards.. lol ... Get a life jasyander.. figure out how to take down things that bother you or build something you really like ... Study C++ , C# , ASM .dll assembly, Server architecture.. all I see you doing is argue while trying to prove a pointless point while sticking your nose in my business ...
If I am as you say "" Walking a thin line" then do something about.. if not.. mind your own business or better yet.. argue with someone that really cares what you have to say ...:

I see nothing technical in any of your posts jasynder... All I see is little old lady gossip ... <<>> 15 years on the internet and thats all you know how to do.. thats kind of funny ...

I wish you luck obtaining your status with the elite Learning the Internet group's message board.. lol

Sincerely
CourtneyDS

I am not interested in regaining my "status" at LTI. In case you can't read, I quit. You and I have one similar interest, we don't like Eyellieaboutit.

I do not need to brag about what I can do, that is for children, and it is what puts off people about eyelfixit. Bragging is for kids.

Like I said, been there did that. You are doing nothing but exploiting simple security holes in php and mysql, anyone can read about it and do it.

You don't know how to do any real damage to anything else you would have attacked Eye's site. You didn't because you can't, so you hit someone else's because it was an easy target.

Anyway, I give up on you people. I have better things to do than argue with a bunch of pimply-faced kids...Oh, ando one more thing, be careful who you talk to on the net, you just never can tell who a person is.

They could be a nobody, or they could be law enforcement, even federal, with the resources to get you. ;)

CourtneyDS said:
Like OMFG.. What do we have here David ... I see a one (1) post wonder KiLLa demanding personal and private information.. LOL

Whats the matter KiLLa.. you somewhat upset that one of your online friends lost ... You havent seen anything yet

Oh gosh.. let's have a pitty party for some of the LTI friends and staff... You ready.. on 3 ...

1 - 2 - 3 Awwwwwwwwwww

Come on.. everyone all togather now

1 - 2- 3 Awwwwwwwwwww

Sincerely LMAO
CourtneyDS
I did not give out any info about you. I merley asked to see the site.

Back
Top Bottom