Hippy love No wars

eyelfixit said:
I'm glad that there is a new feeling in your forum Dave. I applaud you efforts and will post more often here.

Good job!
hay i started this not dave but neway i dont mind. and this thead is about getting away from the the conflict dragon and highlander.

he deserved it.keiths next door neighbour started loads of threads about me,and just because i started one up against them,which was not offensive against moss,you have a go at me but didnt have a go at them ages ago.

here comes the onesidedness again david.how much did keith pay you this time?:rolleyes:

There was no fighting for a few days AND THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE. I din't lock it because it was you or aimed at Keith, I am making this a more friendly forum so you and Keith (and his gang) can all leave their differences in the school yard and chat friendly here.

War

I have decided I am going to stop fighting. all the wars I have been in has been based against Nash. So if he leaves me alone I can do the same

Oh I suppose then you don't like my new avatar. I was starting to get pissed of people like you talking about my penguin avatars
So i changed it to something you can't complain about.

Anyway if you want me to change it just ask!

Back
Top Bottom