keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iowa

Fully Optimized
keith,one of these days your gonna meet someone,your gonna **** with them like you have many others on this forum.But at that time,they are gonna beat the living **** out of you.i hope they do too.you are the most hateful **** on this forum,and most hateful **** ive ever met.your annoyingness is childish,you act like a ****ing 2 year old for **** sakes.one day your gonna get whats coming to you.im not telling you who is gonna give you the beating of a lifetime,because i simply dont know.

your a wimp.you throw insults at someone with all your might,and then as soon as you realise how dangerous they are,you bottle out like a dog with its tail between its legs,like a dog with no balls.someday,that person that you ****ed with wont except your apology.and will be their to see it.i guarantee you that.you backed down from dragonjames as soon as you heard he was an 18 year old.you backed down from eyelfixit because your big ****ed up head didnt realise how dangerous he was.

as most may see,dragonjames has been given a moderator spot.taking my place,will be my good friend highlander.
i trust they are gonna sort keith and his little unwanted ****s out.

now,i may leave,i may not.if i do,you wont be hearing from me again.if i stay,i may bring a new member with me.

david,i want things like i said in my "speech"as you may call it.not friends at school,not friends here.

regards and thansk to most members on this forum.

john.

Actually i wrote that last post because, I counldn't be bothered to read all of it as it was such a long post. i got up to the bit where you said im gonna get smacked in really hard one day

Nash declined the offer to be a moderator. No more fighting one the forum. I'm locking the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom