Hey Hitwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
rocker_nash said:
okay,**** this.IM GOING FOR GOOD.

EYELFIXIT,FOR SOMEONE WHO SAYS THEY HAVE MY BACK SURE DID MAKE A DIFFERENCE,I MEAN,IT ONLY TOOK ONE APOLOGY FROM A LOWLIFE FOR YOU TO FORGET ABOUT IT.TO BE VERY HONEST,IM DISSAPOINTED IN YOU.YOU KNOW THAT I WOULD HAVE DONE EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GET PEOPLE OFF YOUR
BACK,BUT YOU DIDNT REALISE THAT KEITH DIDNT APOLOGISE TO ME,HE APOLOGISED TO YOU,AND IS STILL GONNA BE **** TALKING ME.I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE REALISED THAT.
AND YES,YOU CAN BAN ME,COS LIKE YOU SAID,YOUR MY BOSS AND I RESPECT THAT,BUT TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST,THE THOUGHT OF QUITTING FORUMS AND NEVER GOING BACK HAS BEEN TEMPTING ME ALOT.

SEE YA AROUND PEOPLE(EXCEPT DAVID)
JOHN.:(

Chill bud, let's just see if he act's up again, that what will proove to be the final outcome, furthermore I have spoken to David and he is waiting to see who will act stupid, if they do I have a feelling he will take serious and drastic action. I kind of understand David's position, with out member's he has not forum, so be patient and wait and see what happens k?

Let's try and moove on and talk about other stuff :cool:

be patient?how the **** can i be patient when this has been going on for weeks,and everytime i say something to the admin(ive forgotten his name already)he just takes the side of keith all the time.how the hell am i supposed to exist on this forum when even the admin is against me for god sakes?its unfair on me,and its unfair on other members who are taking **** from keith and his little ****ers too.

and yes of course kieth will act up again,but even if the admin does do something about it,HE SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT EARLIER.I DONT CARE IF KEITH GETS BANNED ANYMORE.COS ITS TOO LATE.THE ADMIN SCREWED UP ONE TOO MANY TIMES,IN FACT,HE SCREWED NEARLY 3 TIMES,BUT HEY THAT ****S ALL THE PAST NOW,AND ME BEING A MEMBER IS THE PAST NOW.

ADMIN,PLEASE HAVE THE CONSIDERATION TO DELETE ALL MY POSTS AND DELETE MY ACCOUNT.EITHER THAT OR ILL TAKE AGES DELETING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY POSTS.ITS YOUR CHOICE.

JOHN.

I must appologize for one of my posts earlier in which I made a mistake and blamed nash, this was not intentional and have edited the post accordignly.

admin,for the last time,i am not going to listen to your apologies.

NOW,DELETE ME OR I WILL DELETE ALL MY POSTS.

I just don't get you, I have appologized, tried to ban the users who were unfair to you and edited the mistake I made, what do I have to do?

rtg

i think everyone should just calm down a bit its only a forum everytime someone posts a message theres a argument i know
i can be anoying but maybe thats just me.

rule britania britania rules the waves britain never never shall be
slaves.

rule BRITANIA

I agree with you sausage england is a great country i am patriotic as well

I agree now rocker nash has gone, us 2 don't get alone very well as you can see. I irritate other as it really annoys Nash. So really I have nothing against any of you apat from John. We don't get alone at school either so don't think it's just here. So how hard either of us try to be nice to each other one of us get on the others nerve and insults are thrown.

Nash tends to get more annoyed in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom