Hey Hitwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it eyelfixit, your deal is ruining kids lives? And all of this is because you can't take some crappy little insults from 14 year olds. You are pretty sick, but no offence.

moss,if i was you,i would not **** with this guy.
he is not sick,in fact,he is a good friend of mine and david lindons,because we met at a different forum.

and also,how the hell is eyelfixit ruining kids lives?

Read his last post, try that anyway. I wouldn't mess with me either if I were you, I know where you live!

im not messing with you,in fact,im warning you because belief it or not,i dont want your pc to get hacked.

i want that too,but if you wont ban people like keith and hitman then what do you expect?
im not doing anything wrong,im just defending myself,hell,im not gonna juat sit their and take it.
eyelfixit is doing nothing wrong,hes just defending himself and me.
the only people that are doing anything wrong are keith and hitman(not so much jeremy,and moss is ok to talk to now).and until you ban them or something,everybodys gonna be at everyones throats.

by the way david,check your messages at lti.

I want to get alone with everyone but with people like Nash making him so vunverable, of the stuff he says it's difficult not to comment on something

Hey Eyelfixit you sound dangerous I'm gonna back off, you win alright.:D

I think everyone fights on this forum because they know each other in real life, if I get a few more people on this forum that are strangers that may help.

I think what you said is right but getting new people can't really help anything because Nash will get them against me, Hitman, Moss and Jeremy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom