Advert

sausagecake

Baseband Member
I see there's an advert in the top right hand corner of the screen now. It wasn't there before, was it?

yeah,what happened to the ez traffic advert?

by the way ross have you done those things yet?if yes pm me.

I wonder how much Lindon's getting for putting those adverts up there?
(ps - I've sent you a pm, check your messages if you haven't already done so)

god knows.last time i heard that he was offering the link for free.

(delete some of your messages cos youv overun the limit,and i cant message you until you do.)

Hold on a minute! This is completely off topic, but I just tried to create a signature for myself and it didn't work! It said that my email address had been banned, or something. What's going on? Lindon, if you read this, please explain what's happening!

Your school email has been banned cos everyone was using it and the mail from my server kept bouncing because they we re letting the mail go up to the 15mail limit set by your school and I just got fed up of it.

This add is different. I get a % of the sales I reffer to dotster.
last time i heard that he was offering the link for free.
That was an offer only open to friends (Mike and a fee others and) and if they would return the favor. Unfortunately there were no takers.

David Lindon said:
Your school email has been banned cos everyone was using it and the mail from my server kept bouncing because they we re letting the mail go up to the 15mail limit set by your school and I just got fed up of it.
Ah - fair enough.

ross,why dont you just get a proper email?join up with yahoo or hotmail or something.that way david will be happy.

Well, I do have an email, but we're supposed to be getting it changed soon, so I don't know what to do for now. It's quite hard to explain to people when they ask what my email address is.

Back
Top Bottom