Hello

"and with that said,rocker_nash walks away,with a big smile on his face,and goes to the better forum of the two,to be never seen again on this forum,and to be seen always on the lti forum. he looks back at his old forum,and laughs,and carries on walking and walking"
Particularly the:
and goes to the better forum of the two
Bit.
hmmm. Now what did you say about old ()CF.

oh come on.your gonna hold that against me for the rest of my life.but you know what?I DONT GIVE A ****.

I am not holding against you, I am using it to support my argument when you said I was in a stress over nothing.

QUOTE FROM THE LTI FORUM BY ROCKER_NASH:
i agree with everyone.this is the BEST FORUM ive ever been to,and the website is easily one of MY FAVOURITE websites.well done and congratulations to everyone.
- QUOTE FROM THE LTI FORUM BY ROCKER_NASH
You see..

did you ban me?its just that my server shuts the internet off every two hours of being on the internet,and i just had to reconnect.

no! listen.
my provider makes me reconnect every 2active hours on the net.
when this happens,the provider shuts me off the internet,and i have to connect.when i do this,my ip number changes,so,if you banned me about ten minutes ago,i would be unbanned now becuase my ip has changed since then.

get me?

Interesting theory. No, I did not ban you. I have the same problem back in the days of dial up modems, ah the good old days...

Back
Top Bottom