Hello, any Liverpool fans?

if i was a liverpool fan then i would rip your head off,but, then again im not so your ok.

Maelmord said:
football is not that good... superbikes r better

Maelmord we have much in common, Superbikes rule, shame I havent got sky cos theres much more coverage of it on there. Just started showing moto grand prix, last one was last sunday, better race quality than supers.

yeh. i also enjoy f1 (sometimes-it can be really boring). my favs:
Valentino Rossi
Colin Edwards
Karl foggarty

Actually Maelmord, Hoghlander knows nothing about cars and he knows little about bikes in real life. Do not be fooled by his jargon, he knows less than me. The names that you jus said probably mean nothing to him! :(

Dragonjames2 said:
Actually Maelmord, Hoghlander knows nothing about cars and he knows little about bikes in real life. Do not be fooled by his jargon, he knows less than me. The names that you jus said probably mean nothing to him! :(

Carl foggarty was the superbike or moto grand prix champ, Valentino Rossi was leading the moto grand prix last time I watched it, and I watch motoracin when I can and read about motorbikes and moding cars, I may not know much about normal cars but I know what I know :mad:

Back
Top Bottom