Time of Decision

keith28

In Runtime
Well I have now decided to leave the forum not to a better place but to stop for a bit.(more of a break)
Why I have chosen this is because I don't think I am wanted here by the other members. Such as rocker Nash, DragonJames and Highlander. I think that David may find more people joining his forum if Jeremy and I left, for a while. So leaving is for the good of the forum. People such as Rocker and Dragon james made the time on the forum interesting. They were someone to annoy.

well i now bid you farewell and i may come back when i've "grown" up

:rolleyes:

keith,we only wanted jeremy out.not you.your barable.he isnt.dont bother leaving.

This was the idea which was put into my head by nash,"

and david,your just incouraging the 3year olds on this forum.you would get more technical people joining this forum if you got rid all these offensive messages,i mean,if some computer bod thinks about joining,and then sees this ramble of arguments then he/she wouldnt join.if you tried to make this place look proffessional then they might join.

That made me decide to leave.

umm,keith,i didnt mean just you,i meant all of us.we all have been arguing.im willinmg to have peace,but jeremy and moss werent.

why

keith why are you leaving just because john nash the faggit is annoying doesnt mean you have to leave i know what you mean
though im only here to annoy nash annd thats it.

i cant wait till your forums up jeremy.i might wreck it for fun.....

Back
Top Bottom