new moderator introduction

Remember, i work at Sainsburys FERNDOWN. Not the new Castlpoint whose turnover a year is £70m, or so they hope

Hee hee, where as I work in the hole that is Mcdonalds in poole high street, but with the pay, I dont complain, but some of the people, oy.

hello

Hello to the new moderators and good luck.

A boisterous bunch these lads are but I think they stay well informed, they are funny and I find this an enjoyable forum.

:)

nope,im not kidding.this forum is just mostly filled with pathetic pricks like jeremy,moss etc.

david even said it himself "this place is filled with a bunch of three year olds".

its only one or two handfulls of people that talk about sensible subjects like david,you,futurehosts,dragonjames etc.but all the others seem to be complete and total nutters.

this forum used to be good,with no argumenets(apart from the single one between dragonjames and sauron).theyre werent any offensive threads,theyre werent any idiots who couldnt find the post reply button,and generally,its turned into a war forum.

and the mod thing didnt help,the fact that david couldnt even chose one of his loyal members to be one too.i dont mind the other moderators,dont get me wrong,but it would have been nice if david had chosen dragonjames,me or someone like that.thats all.

forum

Hang in there rocker nash this forum wouldn't be half as much fun w/o you!

This forum could grow to be very popular.

I think David did what he thought what was best and got some forum experienced people involved that may not be personal friends but that allows for a more objective view and not having to worry about hurting your friends feelings when working in an admin position.

Perhaps his choice is more business than politically motivated.

Not a bad thing in the long run.

U think so?

like i said,i dont mind having these two mods,but the least he could have done is chose one of us too.

what do you mean the place wouldnt be as much fun without me?

answer some questions.

1)when you first joined this forum(the old yabb one)was their constant war threads in the socail lounge?

2)did members have a constant grudge against one another?

3)had people left the forum because their were constant argueing and bickereings?

Back
Top Bottom