I'm Outa Here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and with that said,you aint gonna see me anymore either!

once again,you have let this forum go to the dogs,and the last time,it took the threat of members walking out for you to do anything about it.and,as soon as people agree to stay,you stop being the good administrator that we used to see,and start being the crap one again.

i meant it when i said i agreed with fotis,and now ive just had enough of it.for a start,mike wouldnt let abusive members be on his forum,he would ban them permanently,without word.
for someone who says he cares for his members,he sure does treat them like a pile of crap.

"and with that said,rocker_nash walks away,with a big smile on his face,and goes to the better forum of the two,to be never seen again on this forum,and to be seen always on the lti forum. he looks back at his old forum,and laughs,and carries on walking and walking"

No John, you left in a huff cos I wouldn't make you a moderator. Have fun with your little buddy Mike.

you were when moss was still around.it was me on my side,and on the other side,their was keith,jeremy and moss, and the aparently 'neutral' you.i asked you why,and you said that i seemed to be ganging up on three people.we werent ganging up on anybody,we didnt want a war,we just wanted peace,something that used to be on here befor jeremy and moss turned up.keith hasnt been that bad recnetly,apart from his arguments with dragonjames.

mostly.now,can we stop arguing on this forum,and stop arguing on the lti forum,and put it all behind us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom