spam

Status
Not open for further replies.
david makes a point of not congratulating me for having a higher post count than him.

Hmmm how many of those can you say are true

Dragonjames2 said:
I am not prepared to comment about any Ben, but you KEITH, here's 5 reasons you are boring:
1/ Your language and humour is infantile
2/ You are a silly penguin
3/You are an uneducated peon with no life
4/ I can have you in a fight ANY DAY
5/ Your references to homosecuality show that you are a repressed homosexual, I do A-Level psychology, so it is proven that you might like your breads buttered on the other side.
Answers to your questions
1)You never met me before so you can't say
2)A penguin is what my avatar and is nothing more
3)You have yet met me in the true world
4)You still have yet to meet me and the fact that you are doing psychology doesn't make you very fierce
5)Your trying to prove with your undeveloped skills of
"A level psychology" that I'm gay, which doesn't count for everyone and it might be a fact that your trying to hide from yourself

Don't make bull **** up which isn't true.
You should study your opponent before talking crap. In this case look back at some post and if you see anything that you think is odd make your critism

dont act stupid.i like you,and you know it.
i dont even hate keith that much anymore,cos he seems to be getting off my back.

and dont begin to drag dragonjames and highlander in this. we just wanted rid of moss and jeremy.thats all.we didnt start this war.moss did.and we appreciate your efforts to ban moss,and realsise what you said about his different ip numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom