hey, have any of you got any food?

in resistant materials he found a half eaten jelly baby on the floor.i think you know what im gonna say next.

he drank my blood ages ago too.(as you may guess,hes a goth and a very good friend of mine.)i got stabbed by chris crawford in the finger with jacksons compass.then jackson decided that he was gonna see how much blood he could out my finger by squeezing it.then,after i dared him to,he grabbed my finger and licked the blood off my finger.

rocker_nash said:
he drank my blood ages ago too.(as you may guess,hes a goth and a very good friend of mine.)i got stabbed by chris crawford in the finger with jacksons compass.then jackson decided that he was gonna see how much blood he could out my finger by squeezing it.then,after i dared him to,he grabbed my finger and licked the blood off my finger.
Yuck!

yeah,that was in science.ive licked my own blood,but i wouldnt go as far as licking someone elses.

Good, too much that can happen coz of it, jesus, this was on the third page, and the last post was only like a week ago, lets see what else we can find. David can you delete some of the really old subjects?

jackson is being annoying again,and has quit his disgustingness of eating cobwebs.

but ill keep you posted on any other disgusting habbits though.

Back
Top Bottom